The mission of Mary H. Wright Elementary School is to work in partnership with our community and provide a positive, rigorous, and enriching learning environment that enables each student to reach their potential as a responsible citizen.
Our vision is to inspire a passion for learning in our students that motivates them to be inquisitive lifelong learners to achieve their personal best and enhance their emotional, social, and physical well-being.
We Believe that...
- Children are our first priority
- Education is the shared responsibility of the student, the parent/guardian, the school, and the community.
- Communication and understanding among all stakeholders is essential to achieving the goals of education.
- Learning is accomplished when the needs of each child are met by competent and caring teachers.
- Security, care, dignity, and respect are essential to an effective learning environment.