Visiting E. P. Todd
It makes us very happy to welcome visitors into our school. However, we try to maintain the best learning environment possible for our students. Please schedule visits in advance with your child's teacher to help protect learning time. Providing and maintaining a secure and safe campus for both our faculty and our students is one of our top priorities at E.P. Todd Elementary. We request everyone’s assistance in providing our students a safe place to learn and our faculty a safe place to teach.
Please review the information below.
- It is unlawful for any non-student to be on school grounds at any time without permission of the principal. Visitors must go directly to the main office to state their business as soon as they arrive on campus.
- You must sign in and out when visiting our school.
- E.P. Todd Elementary School utilizes School Check In software. Please have your state issued driver’s license/I.D. with you when you enter the building.
- Visitor’s passes are not issued without the principal’s permission.
- Visitor’s passes must be worn in a visible location on the upper body area the entire time you are in the building.
- Cell phones be silenced while you’re inside the building.
- Students are not allowed to have visitors at school at any time. Visits must be scheduled in advance
- Students who are absent or suspended from school are not allowed on school premisesor at school functions.
- When visiting our campus please secure your vehicles and do not leave valuables visible in your vehicle. School District Seven and E.P. Todd Elementary School are not liable for any lost or stolen property or any damage to you vehicle while on school grounds.
- Pursuant to the passing of Act 373 of 1994, all persons entering a public school property consents themselves to a search of their person, with or without probable cause, and their effects including without limitation, lockers, desks, vehicle, and personal belongings such as purses, book bags, wallets, and satchels.
DROP OFF OF STUDENTS
- Drop off for car riders is located at the back area of the school near the cafeteria.
- All parties should remain in their vehicles at all times
- Drop-off areas to be used by parents are the side carpool loop.
- When using the front parking lot for dropping off/picking up, no thru traffic is allowed in the parking areas. Please follow the flow of traffic around these parking areas to the front of the school
- Students should utilize the cross walk when crossing to the school.
- Drop off begins each morning at 7:00am.
PICK UP STUDENTS
- Pick up area is located at the back area of the school near the cafeteria.
- Dismissal is at 2:30.
- When using the front parking lot for picking up, no thru traffic is allowed in the parking areas. Please follow the flow of traffic around these parking areas to the front of the school.
Students are not allowed in the building prior to 7:00.