Additional Links and Forms Helpful to a Registered Student
Our transportation team stands ready to help your student get to school!
- If your child rode the bus last year, and you are at the same address, you do not need to submit a new Request for Transportation. We will email you to confirm your child is a bus rider.
- If you have moved or changed addresses, you must submit a new Request for Transportation form. Please submit a separate request form for each child who will be a bus rider.
- If you have a child who will be a new bus rider this year, you must submit a Request for Transportation form. Please submit a separate request form for each child who will be a bus rider.
Bus route information will be emailed to all bus riders about a week before school starts.
If you have questions about bus transportation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay for Meals and MacBook Insurance Fees
- School Breakfast/Lunch Menus
- Free and Reduced Meal Price Online Application Form or fill out the paper Free and Reduced Meal Price Application Form and return to school. The paper form, once completed, should be returned to your school office. You will be notified by email of your child's status in the first week of school. Until notification, you must provide your child with a lunch or lunch money.
- Family Educational Rights/Privacy Act (FERPA) Notice - Directory Information and School Related Publicity
- Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA) affords parents certain rights regarding our conduct of surveys, collection and use of information for marketing purposes, and certain physical exams.
- Parent's Rights to Know
- Powerschool Parent Account Information
- Smart Snacks in School Guidelines
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Title IX Information
- Notification of Use of Public Benefits (Medicaid) or Private Insurance to Pay For Services Under the IDEA
- Student Attendance/Truancy Policy
- South Carolina Immunization Requirements for Childcare and School for the 2002-2023 school year