Join Us for the D7 Educator Recruitment Fair
HIRING FOR ALL CERTIFIED POSITIONS!
WHEN: Saturday, December 2, 2023 from 9 a.m. to Noon
WHERE: Viking Arena at Spartanburg High School (#6 on campus map below)
QUALIFICATIONS: 4-year degree AND teaching certificate or interest in pursuing an alternative route program to certification
BRING: Resume and references, professional attire recommended
WHAT TO EXPECT: Meet teachers and staff from each school, learn about D7 benefits, apply for current and future positions (possible on-site interviews)
WHAT MAKES DISTRICT 7 A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
In Spartanburg School District 7, you will find your family, your home, a community that puts students and families first and strives for excellence. You will be supported, encouraged, and valued. TEAM 7 celebrates and inspires the best in every individual.
District 7 provides:
- A commitment to developing well-rounded students through nationally-recognized, award-winning programs in academics, fine arts, and athletics; and a legacy of the highest academic accolades including National Merit Scholarship Winners, Presidential Scholars, AP Scholars, College Board National Recognition Program Honorees, and more
- Competitive salaries, insurance, retirement, and other benefits
- Emphasis on personal and professional development, leadership opportunities, and career advancement
- Master’s degree cohorts via local colleges and universities with paid tuition
- Robust induction year program to support new teachers to the district
- Regular teacher mentoring and coaching on D7's comprehensive instructional framework for creating and delivering effective lessons
- Active Teacher Forum provides leadership, advocacy, avenues for input and collaboration
- Employee well-being resources and programs