Pine Street School News
Pine Street Annoucements
Pine Street Elementary is proud to announce that Mrs. Molly Fisher has been selected as our 2022-2023 Teacher of the Year. Each day Mrs. Fisher goes above and beyond for the students in her class. She has a full plate at home with two children of her own, yet she is rarely absent from school and takes immense pride in making sure she meets the needs of her students. She is willing to share her knowledge not only with her students, but with her colleagues as well. She is a leader within her grade level and maintains a positive energy that others benefit from. Overall, Mrs. Molly Fisher is a shining example of what all teachers should aspire to be. Her work ethic and desire to help her students and team learn, grow, and build relationships is a true mark of a Teacher of the Year. Please continue to help us congratulate Mrs. Fisher on this accomplishment in the year to come as she represents Pine Street School on the district stage.
The following private Day Care Centers send a van to pick up children each day from Pine Street Elementary School.
- Bethel United - 864-585-8356
- Souther Martial Arts "Kickin' Kids!" - 864-585-8814
- Kids Konnection - 864-585-3900
- Salvation Army - 864-237-4491
- St. Paul United Methodist - 864-852-5290
- Trinity - 864-585-3292
- YMCA - 864-585-0306
New Student Orientation, Meet the Teacher &
Friday, August 12, 2022
- 8:00 AM - 5th Grade Parent Meeting in the classrooms. (parents only, please)
- 9:00 AM - New Student (Grades 1-5) Orientation - In the Media Center
- 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM - Meet the Teacher! Find your new classroom, drop off supplies and catch up with friends!
- 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM - Pre-Pay for lunch, join PTO, buy a yearbook, shop for new PSS gear at our "Spirit Shop" and much more.