District 7 Accepts Online Applications Only
Spartanburg School District 7 uses an online system for all vacancies in the district. In order to become a qualified candidate for any position, you must complete an online application and then submit that application to the desired job vacancy.
Click on “Employment”
- Within the drop down box, select “Job Openings”
- Click on "Job Listings" and select "Apply".
- You can create an account and save and return to your application at any time.
Important Information Regarding Your Application
Certification - You must ‘Upload’ your type of teacher certification to complete your application.
- Out of State – list the State & areas of certification.
- Anticipated – list the State, the anticipated date of completing the program & areas of certification
- Alternative Certification – List the Alternative Certification Program, area of certification & upload your Letter of Eligibility or certificate that reflects the program.
All required documents must be uploaded before an application will be considered complete. Make sure each document is clear and current.
Three completed reference surveys are required. You will enter the people’s names, their contact information and send them a survey. You must include your supervisor and another person who can speak directly to your teaching skills. You may list more than three people. It is your responsibility to follow up with the references to check on their receipt and completion of the reference.
- You may save and return to your application to fully complete it or upload documents.
- You may edit it after you have completed it and submitted it.
- You should update it as necessary to it accurate and current.