High School Diploma - Program Information
The diploma program provides students with an opportunity to take the remaining courses that they would have needed to graduate from high school. These courses are taken one-by-one and are only offered at our main campus, the David Houston Center.
- Students take one diploma course at a time
- All diploma curriculum is provided through computer-based instruction
- A content teacher is housed in the classroom to assist with instruction
- Annual Registration Fee for Spartanburg County Adult Education: $20 for the GED & Diploma programs
- Diploma Course Fees: $30 per full unit/credit & $15 per half unit/credit