I am very excited about the wonderful year we are going to have in Kindergarten. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Jesse Boyd Elementary School makes it our mission to inspire and equip young all to become lifelong learners and productive community members through a challenging and supportive environment which promotes academic excellence, confidence, and creativity.
- Teachers recognize students as unique, valued individuals who gain the knowledge and skills necessary to apply their learning in meaningful contexts.
- Teachers, staff, students, parents, and community members should work cooperatively to enhance the education of children in a changing world using a variety of instructional approaches and technology to meet student’s individual needs.
- All students, staff, and parents should be treated with respect regardless of cultural and individual differences.
- All Staff members are committed to ongoing personal and professional growth to foster the pursuit of life long learning for themselves and their students.
As an International Baccalaureate World School, our vision is that each student leaves Jesse Boyd upholding the ideals and attributes of the IB Learner Profile:
- Risk takers
As an International Baccalaureate School, we value the IB attitudes:
- To become a model IBPYP school
- To become a model Reader and Writer Workshop school
- To become a model school for the use of instructional technology
Giving every child every chance to succeed.