Welcome to Student Services
The Student Services Department strives to enhance the education of the whole person by creating an environment in which students develop toward their maximum potential through a comprehensive system of programs, personalized learning, educational opportunities and services that enhance student development of career, college and citizenship readiness.
This department includes include prevention, intervention, transition and follow-up services for students and families. We provide direct services for all children and youth, especially those who are experiencing problems that create barriers to learning. Direct services are provided by means such as education, counseling, consultation and individual assessment. In addition, we provide in-service training, parent education, community collaboration and carry out student service program management. We are a vital part of comprehensive school program success.
OUR CORE BELIEFS ARE
All students have dignity and worth.
All students are unique and should be treated as such.
All students should have access and the opportunity to realize his/her full potential regardless of his/her race, age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnic background or religion.
Student service should be extended to diverse populations.
OUR GOALS ARE
- To provide a comprehensive program of services/opportunities that will insure cognitive, social, emotional and physical success for all students.
- To successfully conduct all the administrative support functions necessary to support the needs of students, the schools, the district, the community, the state, federal and other external educational entities.
- To develop and operate a successful program which will attract and retain students in order to serve students’ needs and the district’s need for adequate enrollment.
- To increase graduation rate while assisting students in becoming career, college and citizenship ready.
- To provide a variety of personalized learning opportunities that meet the diverse needs of students in the district.
Director of Student Services
Student Services Specailist
Report An Incident
Our new 7Cares Alert Form allows parents, students, and staff to report a myriad of incidents ranging from bullying & harassment, depression, academic problems, substance abuse, harm to self and others to suicidal threats & ideations.