Parents and Students:
Google Classroom can be accessed on the PS4 and XBOX One browsers. You may also use your internet browser on a smart tv to access Google Classroom.
Student Google Account Sign-On (All students, including those new to WFLC, have an account.)
Students must follow these steps in order to access their accounts.
- Log on to “google.com.”
- Click "Sign in" (blue button in top right corner)
- User name - email@example.com (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password - whitlock21
- Click the waffle in the top right corner to get to
- “Google Drive”
- “Google Classroom”
- Class Codes
- Foundations of Algebra code: 3sn7q6u
- Algebra Two code: ewk6fd2
- Geometry code: bbd7t2h
- Complete the assignment for the designated day(s). Using your own paper, include the assignment date and answer all questions. Turn your assignment in to me when you return to school.
I will be available by e-mail and through Google Classroom from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on e-learning days to assist with any questions. Please contact me at: email@example.com.