Hello and welcome to the School Counseling and Guidance Page.
The goal of our school counseling program is to assist our students in achieving their maximum personal development, both as individuals and learners. The guidance program will help all of the students to acquire skills in the academic, social & emotional, and vocational domains necessary for success in an ever-changing society.
Our School Counseling and Guidance Program consists of:
- Regular Classroom Guidance Lessons
- Small Group Activities (social competency, self-regulation, social skills, grief, family changes)
- Individual Short-term Counseling
- Consultation with parents, teachers and community stakeholders
- Collaboration with parents, teachers and community stakeholders
- Community resource referrals for long-term counseling
Kenn Smith II, Counselor
As you may know, school counselors do not provide traditional counseling or therapy. But I am here to help you and our children succeed. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you and/or your child.
I may be reached at (864) 586-7948 or firstname.lastname@example.org.