The mission of E.P. Todd School is to work together within our school, families, and community to develop productive citizens who are responsible, organized, academically strong, and respectful.
“Inspiring Excellence and Independence”
We believe that:
* All students will have learning experiences that are rigorous, meaningful, and engaging.
* All students will demonstrate independence through the components of R.O.A.R.
* It is critical to work together to foster the connection between home and school while providing a safe and supportive school environment.
* Technology should be used as a tool to enhance instruction while motivating student engagement and learning.
* Ongoing professional development is essential for teacher performance as well as student achievement