Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Neyda Mora
All about me!!!
¿Quién soy yo?
My name is Neyda Mora and I am so excited to introduce you to the Spanish language & culture!! I have been an educator for over 32 years, and teaching bilingual education is my passion.
I was born, raised & educated in the Big Apple ... New York City!!! I am one of 4 daughters born to Cuban exiled parents. My first language was Spanish! I have split my residences between NYC and MIA.
I am a mother of two sons, the proud "abuela" to a gorgeous lil chica and the mom of two loyal, rescued furbabies, Bella & Coco.
When I am not working, I enjoy traveling, visiting & exploring our beautiful planet; I LOVE to dance, sing, shop and watch movies (not scary ones). I'm wild about going to the beach & enjoying the fun in the sun. I am also an avid owl collector. I LOVE OWLS!
- Member of NABE - National Association of Bilingual Educators
- Member of ACTFL - American Council of Teaching Foreign Languages
- Member of the Palmetto State Teachers Association
- Member of South Carolina Education Association
- Member of NEA - National Education Association
- Advanced Placement Certification in Spanish