Spartanburg School District Seven has a mission to inspire and equip and innovation is one of our core values. Coupled with DMES’s commitment to 21st Century Learning, we provide the foundation for today’s learners to excel in tomorrow’s digital environment.
DMES students have access to a wide variety of technology tools to enhance their learning, both in their classrooms and throughout the building. These include…
- Promethean ActivPanels in every classroom and Inquiry Hub.
- iPads in the hands of every K5-1st grade student.
- One-to-one MacBook devices for all 2nd-5th grade students.
- MacBook Airs and iPads for each of our teachers.
- a fully integrated sound enhancement and audio system throughout the school.
- digital wall displays throughout the school.
- a makerspace that includes multiple coding and robotic opportunities for students at every skill level.