Online Student Registration
Register for the New School Year
Current Cleveland Academy students should complete their information online in order to enroll for the 2019-2020 school year and be placed in a class. Registration SNAPcodes were sent out in the spring. If you do not have your SNAP code, please contact the school office.
Families with students new to Cleveland Academy in 2019-2020, will need to register in person at the school. Parents may register Monday-Friday (8:30am - 3pm).
Items needed for registration:
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's proof of immunization
- 2 Proofs of Residency from the following list:
1. Current tax receipt for your property
2. Mortgage statement
3. Current lease with the student's name listed as a resident (needed yearly)
4. Current notorized affidavit with the student's name listed as a resident (needed yearly)
5. Utility statement such as cable, water, or electricity