Dress Code Policy
WFLC DRESS CODE POLICY- Non Negotiable
The Flex Center’s uniform policy is in place to promote school safety, improve discipline, and enhance the learning environment.
The goal for our students to dress appropriately each day.
- Khaki or Light Tan Pants for all students
- Belts–Black, Brown or Tan; no slide belts
- Pants must be worn at the waist. Pants must have belt loops and the belt worn at all
No large belt buckles or chains allowed on the pants. No skirts, jumpers, cargo pants, jeans, sweat suit pants, pajamas, pictures or messages on clothing. Short pants or oversized clothing will not be allowed.
- High School–Black collared polo style shirt, long or short sleeve
- Middle School–Navy blue collared polo style shirt, long or short sleeve
No pictures or messages are allowed on clothing. Shirts must be tucked into pants.
Coats are not allowed to be worn throughout the building. Students will be required to put them in their assinged locker.
SHOES OR SNEAKERS
Shoes/sneakers must fit securely on the foot. Shoes with open toes or backless shoes (including crocs, boots, flip flops, sandals, mules and slides) are not allowed. Shoes must be laced properly or buckled.
No colored wristbands, rubber bands, neck beads, headbands, bandanas, do- rags, jewelry, tongue or body piercings are allowed. No magic markers.
Gym shorts, blue jeans, or pajama pants may not be worn under khaki pants.
Conventional hairstyles with natural hair color ONLY. No color in braids.
No backpacks or electronics allowed in the building.